My Legal Attachment

Och! is dusty here, it been a long time i never update my blog

hmm~
i just finished my attachment at Fatima Tan & Cheah lawyer firm
let me introduce~ 

My supervisor, Ms. Karen
she really a strongest woman ever i meet before 
respect + salute 

and please dont challenge her memories,
the date of letter, the pages of cases she also can remember clearly
please teach me the way to have such good memories, urgently need it during my exam haha!



Thanks for being my supervisor, my sifu~ hehe
Thanks for teaching me alot, you answer me: No~ i torture you and just throw the file to you!
This is the way of learning, thanks for let me have a try on it first, and guide me when im in the wrong way.
i know amend my version always make you headache
especially my BM! 
Promise to be a good lawyer in future
一日师父,终身为师




and my senior ( my 师姐)Jessie <3!


thanks for the helping and guidance during this 13 weeks
you need to stop your works, and explain to me this and that
and plus im Ms. Question, if  i were you, i really feel like wana whack this junior! hahaha

and thanks for the invitation to have lunch in your house
your mom cook is DAMN DELICIOUS!



and Jane, our Ms. Klebang! hahahhaha

amazing right? we have knew each other for 3 months, 
i know you will be boring start from next monday, 
i will miss the times we chit chatting and suddently Ms. Karen come in and said: Y? u have no work to do a? 
hahahaha!

Thanks for ur home-cook lunch always!
feel touch to have home-cook meal once you know~


too buzy for the last day, and I forgot to take picture with Ms. Fiona and Puan, and other staffs as well
Human being are so funny, when during attachment period, you keep counting the days you left
and until the end of day, you feel that you not willing to leave 
I start missing my working life in FTC!


Photo of the day! hiak hiak~




End of one of my chapter in my life!
Keep moving on and waiting for new challenges coming out next!



3 comments:

  1. piggie da jie~
    long time no see!!!
    miss u very much lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this week is gonna be my last week yay! can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. xiao zhen: faster be the organizer and gather all of us =)

    mei mei: hsha, then you will start missing everyone in your firm

    ReplyDelete

 
我的青春不留白 Blog Design by Ipietoon