Outing with jimui ♥

Finally the final exam is over, is terrible man!
I have in a inhuman being way for  horrible weeks.
and the shit thing is we need to have our final exam again for the next two years during Chinese New Year. 
MMU U SUX!

And now is the time to forget what is lectures and tutorials.
Notes, textbook and even my pencil box i wont touch u all for two weeks.
is HOLIDAY~ although my holidays just 1 week, but is worths my hooray too. ^^

After our final exam, we planned to go eat buffet at Seol Garden, and having midnight movie at DP.
but finally ended out our dinner at OlE SAYANG, nyonya cuisine also quite not bad 
since we just despo wana leave MMU area, just have a breath in outside world~ 

Ole Sayang at Melaka Raya



i like the chinchialop(i dun know how to spell ><) egg and today special redang chicken, *slurp*



their ancestors portraits hanging around the restaurant.



Having dinner with the beloved one after having a tiring working day, izit warm :)


--------------------------------------------------

Nowdays girls are being horrible, i can't expect this will happen to a matured girl. Come on, please be considerate of your neighbors, escpeciall those who living at the lower grounds. 



Curry is splashing anywhere infront of my coursemate unit, even the wall also kena. WTF!
Upstairs maybe staying some OKU, legs has both broken so she cant walk to the right place to throw her faeces.  

--------------------------------------------
Lady gaga new song- Born this Way
is damn nice!






I'm beautiful in my way, 
'Cause God makes no mistakes 
I'm on the right track, baby 
I was born this way 

Don't hide yourself in regret, 
Just love yourself and you're set 
I'm on the right track, baby 
I was born this way 

Give yourself prudence and love your friends 
Subway kid, rejoice the truth 
In the religion of the insecure 
I must be myself, respect my youth 











2 comments:

 
我的青春不留白 Blog Design by Ipietoon