Merry Xmas 2011!!

This year Xmas is quite different for our family
no need prepare this and that for gathering party, but just like mum said: Just enjoy our holiday~

Xmas Eve

happy shopping with family at Mid Valley

finally bought some formal wear for my legal attachment next sem
black and white everyday? ISHHHHH!



and thanks God, no traffic jam along all the way to KL
Tips for you guys: next time when you see the high way is so jam and even cant move
just turn in Seremban Exit and choose Lekas Highway, which just SerembanIAN who always used it



Xmas!
You really can feel the Xmas celebration in Church
singing carols, praising god, and greeting each other
[I wana wish you a Merry Christmas
from the bottom of my heart]


At night, we have a simple gathering at aunty Cheng house
Thanks for the gps = guna pun sesak
make us sesak at serdang marry go round just to find a taman

There are too many delicious food
and i'm so hungry and forget to take some picture
my aunt homemade roasted turkey
bacon
all kind of steamboat material
and red wine!

with my cousin
Lydia, please takecare of yourself in NS
just enjoy it to the max
see you in  chinese new year soon XOXO


And  climax of the day
the present exchange and receiving all presents from my relatives
thanks for the present =)


Once again, i wana introduce my little cousin
she so cute and you can't imagine she just a 3 years old kid
  she keep learning every act she learned from adult
when her mom nagging her, she just pretend a impatient expression face to her mom and a big HAIZ..
when she saw those jie jie giving speech at school, when she backed home, she used her toy stand mic and give a talk to her parents, with chinese+malay+english+baby language speech LOL
Lesson of the day: please give a good example for your future kid,
whatever you do, they just picked it up and showed it infront of you

and because of her
aunty cheng: you looked familiar, i seen you before right?
me: ya, just now i also asked lydia (my cousin) is it you visited our house before?
aunty cheng: Ar~~ you attended the bukit tinggi camp before right?
me: Ar~~ no wonder 
aunty cheng: you have married? *pointing to my little cousin* i see you takecare of her
Timothy (my cousin) almost spilt out all drinks in his mouth 
and me: OMG!! THAT MY COUSIN!!
aunty cheng: I thought is your daughter, and i so shocked you so fast married
my OS in heart: aunty cheng, you hurt me alot T.T





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
我的青春不留白 Blog Design by Ipietoon